213 to 212


semi-autobiographical
creative writing 
new york and los angeles.
isolation, identity, autonomy, globalism.

Friday, November 2, 2007

are you SURE he called a locksmith?

fell asleep running scared. cold crisp linen turned sweaty with our bodies wrapped up in the sheets. the sun came up before I could pass out. outside the city rose for work while my back pressed against his chest. while he laced up his shoes, he asked too many questions. who was the last person you kissed? who treated you well? and I spoke quickly. the bar had pink neon lights and rattlesnake-skin covered stools. we settled on a couch. something caught my eye and when I turned back he kissed me, quickly. I'm so restless now. I smoke more cigarettes but nothing cures this restlessness......

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Influences besides NY&LA: Francesca Lia Block, Mary, Courtney Love, Janet Fitch, Casey & Nick, Lindsay, My sisters, Rachel, Jessica, Melina, Gabe, Annie, Peggy Ellsberg & the Ells Girls aka Meli Julie & Sherrie, Jenny, Bob Dylan, Suede, Shirley Manson, Heidi Sigmund Cuda, Gwen Stefani, Bad Religion, Beyond Scents, thrift stores, JetBlue & the Airtrain, Telluride, Faith Hill, Peeps, Pete Wentz